[wp-hackers] Password protected post - how to require password everytime

Pavel Hejn pavelevap at post.cz
Fri Nov 19 15:18:19 UTC 2010

Thank you for your plugin hint, but this solution requires users action (they have to click "Logout" and they can forget).
The main purpose was disabling access (for example for public places).
Code from Andrew Nacin was great and simple solution, but it is not possible to leave comments now...
Maybe is there any simple hack for this?

Thank you...

Pavel