[wp-hackers] Password protected post - how to require password everytime

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:09:01 UTC 2010

2010/11/19 Pavel Hejn <pavelevap at post.cz>:
> Hello,
>
> this solution has one big problem - it is not possible to add comments to this post...
> We deleted cookie, so we can not add comment to password protected post :-(
> Anybody has any idea? Is there any simple possible solution?
> Thank you very much for your help...
>
> Pavel

You could try a plugin such as Logout of Password Protected Posts [1]
and remind your users to log out if they're on a shared/public
computer.

You could combine that with a shorter expiration time for the cookie
(maybe an hour?).

[1] http://lud.icro.us/wordpress-plugin-logout-password-protected-posts/