[wp-hackers] WordPress self install on Windows?

Danny G Smith dgs at riskiii.com
Sat Nov 13 18:44:40 UTC 2010

Thanks, all, that gives me the confidence to try it, at least.  I think I will stick to a proven stack such as apache mysql and php, I will probably go with Zend Server as I am already using Zend Community Server under linux, and find it a good solution.

I will miss bash, grep, vi, etc, though....

thanks,

Danny G. Smith