[wp-hackers] Any tip about syntax highlight for worpress theme editor?

Anthony Cole anthony at radiopicture.com.au
Thu Nov 11 16:38:34 UTC 2010

I try to always use version control. I know Andrew Nacin was working on something with versioning in the editor for his GSoC project, but I'm not sure where that went.

I'm a proponent of having every change to a site in a vcs - no matter how big or small it is.

You also leave open the possibility that the client (if they have privileges) will go on a joyride and pretend to know CSS, which I've seen plenty of times.

From memory, there are a few plugins (but not sure where) that do add functionality there, and you could probably unbury the patch from trac and spin it off.

-ac

--
Anthony Cole