[wp-hackers] Orphaned Custom Post Types

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Nov 2 22:38:53 UTC 2010

Ken:

I didn't have time to complete it, but here's a start.  It at least lets you see the orphaned post types:

http://gist.github.com/660437

Load it using:

http://example.com/wp-admin/edit.php?orphans=true

Next step is to let you delete and even edit them (not sure if I'll have time to get to that.)

-Mike