[wp-hackers] Custom Post Types and Taxonomy

Charles Frees-Melvin wordpress at cefm.ca
Mon Nov 1 22:16:09 UTC 2010

So basically, something along the lines of a parameter to register_taxonomy of support_default_term have false to disable and a string to define the default term. Then strip out the code that creates the default category and then put support_default_term as Uncategorized. But then add logic so that it will recognize if it was changed.