[wp-hackers] Plugin directory using SVN externals?

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Mon Nov 1 11:58:01 UTC 2010

As much as I love Subversion, GitHub is (IMHO) a much better tool for
rapid development. In order to link the WP.org Plugins section with
GitHub, I was planning to use SVN externals to set the trunk of the
plugin to GitHub's SVN interface. By doing this, the trunk directory
would be an external rather than an actual directory.

Has anyone tried this before, and if so, have you encountered any
problems? If not, can anyone forsee any problems with this before I try?
(If so, I'd be willing to try and fix the code. :) )

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>