[wp-hackers] Problems under IIs

Vinicius Massuchetto viniciusandre at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:11:53 UTC 2010

Hi, list!

I've ran into a lot of problems while running WordPress on IIs in
Windows Server 2008. The problems seem to be fixed, but I don't know
exactly what happened - and what I did to fix it. And also, there's
not big complaints about WordPress and this server on the web.

Basically, what happened is that the server stopped to accept more
than 5 or 6 simultaneous connections (opening them on different
computers or in multiple tabs on any browser), and then PHP would go
down.

I did some tests with other big PHP routines that took more than 20
seconds to be processed, and couldn't find any problem trying to open
as many connections as I wanted. PHP, IIs and MySQL logs didn't show
anything but the shutdown message on the PHP one.

That don't seem to be a WordPress issue, but only happened with
WordPress... that's quite bizarre.
Any ideas or suggestions would be really welcome. =D

Thanks.
--
Vinícius Massuchetto