[wp-hackers] Find a way to hide specific galleries in NGG

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:26:15 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have several picture galleries in NGG and have restricted access to
editing rights only to users owners of their own created galleries,
however they can still see all other galleries even though they cannot
edit them and this makes it hard for them to go straight to those they
want to edit.

I have no idea what is the function to tackle in NGG to mod this. If
anyone would be so kind to let me know, I would offer eternal
gratitude (which these days is of great value)!
Thanks in advance