[wp-hackers] Problem with default filters

Jean-Nicolas Kuttler wp-hackers at nicolaskuttler.de
Wed May 26 14:46:14 UTC 2010

& isn't valid html. I would guess one of the two filters converts it to &, or maybe something else. You can certainly convert that back to & in your shortcode callback.

I see there's a shortcode_unautop filter which probably means that the other content filters don't care if they are inside a shortcode or not. Sounds like

shortcode_unwptexturize
and
shortcode_unconvert_chars

might be good additions to the standard filters, depending on what precisely the filters do.

Nicolas