[wp-hackers] Auto Draft problem... maybe

Bumbu Alex bmbalex at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:50:28 UTC 2010

it will remain as draft if you'll create new page and leave it.
don't know about clearing, but I can give example - why not to use the same
draft(if it is fully empty) when you create another draft :
   sometimes happens that you need to create 2 pages in parallel, or you
just start one and in few seconds/minutes decide to make one more, and I am
sure that when you'll write in one page, you don't want to override those
information with information for second page, and so on... so how I know,
every time you create new page/post - it is created automatic as draft, and
the id of this draft is stored in this page not to mix things and to avoid
that I described upper.

bumbu