[wp-hackers] Comments automatically being marked as spam

Jean-Nicolas Kuttler wp-hackers at nicolaskuttler.de
Thu May 20 17:56:45 UTC 2010

I like the first suggestion, but the second one is bad. I don't allow any random website to install cookies or to run javascript. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I use

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nospamnx/

even though it defaults to marking spam as spam, and not dropping it. And the plugin reverts to that setting after every upgrade. I use Akismet as well of course.

Captchas suck.

Nicolas