[wp-hackers] Does WP 3.0 provide Add/Edit screens for custom post/taxonomies?

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:16:36 UTC 2010

I haven't checked wp 3.0 just yet - having problems with spare time,
but does it provide  Add/Edit pages/menus for custom post/taxonomies,
or are they at least easy to create from the code? For previous
versions it was pretty hard to even add rich text editor to arbitrary
page (it needed some fixes in js and css, special div wrappers, etc -
which is not obvious for a novice). I wonder if there was any progress
in this direction?

--
Davit Barbakadze