[wp-hackers] Possible OT: shot in the dark

MarvinC marvinc at gmail.com
Tue May 18 04:12:07 UTC 2010

No response from the plugin author so I'm wondering if I can get some
assistance or direction from this list. Here's the error I get when
attempting to upload an image using the "yet-another-photoblog" plugin from
the phloggin theme:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /tmp/phpaAk9Pb in
/home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 15

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /tmp/phpaAk9Pb in
/home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/content/n/u/s/nusolutions/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php:15)
in /home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

I'm running this plugin along with the Phhloggin ver1.3 theme on a WPMU
installation on GoDaddy. I performed this on a test server running
standalone Wordpress 2.9.2 and everything worked fine. I've also increased
the file sizes inside of my WPMU options to 100MB & 155000KB so I'm
wondering what's causing the issue as the image I'm trying to upload is only
136kb. I'm mainly hoping the error can be troubleshot to allow uploads while
on WPMU.

Any responses appreciated.