[wp-hackers] Custom post type conditionals

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail.com
Sun May 16 20:47:13 UTC 2010

Mike: the function works great thanks (with the addition of 'global
$wp_query;').

I am using specific template files for both the custom post single and
archive pages. Ideally though I think having conditionals available is the
way to go, as in my case I am checking post type in header.php (and of
course using specific template files is optional).

Andrew: that looks good to me, do you think it's possible to add the same
argument to is_archive()?