[wp-hackers] Hook to Submit for Review button

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Wed May 12 18:19:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Angelo Verona <anilo4ever at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, i can't find a solution for this so long...
> Is there a chance how can i hook an action to button "Submit for Review",
> when i creating new post?
> And if, how can i do it? It can by also a Hack function if someone know how
> can be done.

There are definitely plugins that do this. Peter's seems to have almost all
the features I could want WRT 'pending' status (which by default is so
useless that IMHO it should be removed from core and be part of a canonical
plugin or something instead):

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/peters-collaboration-e-mails/

There's a good chance whatever you were planning can be accomplished using
that plugin, otherwise you can look at how it works for hints at plugging
the submit button.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org