[wp-hackers] Max number of WP sites per MySQL DB

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Tue May 11 21:34:46 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Marko Heijnen <mailing at markoheijnen.nl>wrote:

> I don't think this plugin will currently work with wordpress 3.0 networks
> or does it?

At the moment, no, it wouldn't. That said, WordPress.com uses the HyperDB
plugin, and WordPress.com is currently running a 3.0 network. As part of the
merge, we made some signfiicant changes to wpdb, and thus the plugin (as it
exists in its current public form) would crash and burn on 3.0. I imagine
one of the plugin maintainers will merge in 3.0 changes soon enough.