[wp-hackers] Twitter API and Authentication

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue May 11 19:42:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Lew Ayotte - Full Throttle
Development <lew at fullthrottledevelopment.com> wrote:
> Otto, Do the non-English-speaking users of your plugin ever complain about
> that?

Not so far, no. But then, if they don't speak English, then I probably
wouldn't understand them anyway. ;-)

The Twitter new application setup page is reasonably straightforward.
There's only four settings on it that actually matter for
functionality, and in STC I actually give the user what those settings
should be set to. Even a user with a minimal grasp of English should
be able to work it out.

-Otto