[wp-hackers] Twitter API and Authentication

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue May 11 17:33:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Elizabeth Buckwalter
<elizabeth at slatetechpdx.com> wrote:
> and use those api keys across the site (which we have to copy and paste)

BTW, I just added pre-defined key/secret support to both my Simple
Facebook Connect and Simple Twitter Connect plugins today. These will
let you define the necessary keys/secrets in the wp-config file, and
thus override the settings page on each individual blog. I added these
specifically for cases like yours, where people are using the plugins
in a multi-site mode.

They haven't been tested at all (like I said, just added them this
morning), but if you want to try them, use the trunk versions of my
plugins:
http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/simple-facebook-connect/trunk/
http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/simple-twitter-connect/trunk/

-Otto