[wp-hackers] Twitter API and Authentication

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue May 11 15:28:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Lew Ayotte - Full Throttle
Development <lew at fullthrottledevelopment.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I saw/downloaded/activated your plugin... I still think it seems like
> too much work for the average client.

Meh. I don't see that filling in a form and copy/pasting two fields is
all that big a deal for a site administrator. I've had nobody complain
about that particular aspect of it.

Still, there is always the relay/portal type approach. Although that
one is a lot more support and bandwidth intensive. Especially for a
simple 140 character limit service. :)

-Otto