[wp-hackers] GSOC - comment moderation proposal

TobiasBg wp-hackers at tobias.baethge.com
Tue Mar 30 17:33:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

while I generally like the idea, I'm not sure that this is enough for a project.

The parent changing is already available: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/move-wordpress-comments/
As well as moving to another page with the same plugin (on frontend and backend).

As nacin already said, there's also a plugin for comment reply notifications.

(I'm not saying that you should rather not submit your application, it's just that it seems that you could use a lot of already existing code, so that your own work would be rather small (just judging from those 6 things you mention, I don't know how much work it really is).)

Best wishes,
Tobias