[wp-hackers] Use of admin_url() for images - Changeset 13256 - P2 broken with WordPress 3.0

Jeremy Herve contact at hervedesign.com
Mon Mar 29 12:51:23 UTC 2010

Hi!

I am playing a lot with P2 and WordPress 3.0 these days, discovering custom
post types, taxonomies, and the potential all this can have when used with a
powerful tool like the P2 theme.

Problem is, this theme is not entirely compatible with WordPress 3.0. And my
level in development is really too low to investigate too much I am afraid.

The biggest issue regards the frontend posting interface, and more exactly
the Upload / Insert media buttons. I have addressed the issue on the
WordPress forums (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/380872?replies=3), and
tried to get back to the changes that could have caused that. It seems (but
I may be wrong) that it is caused by a change made by Andrew Nacin a while
ago (http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/13256).

What could I do from there? Do you know if somebody is working on an updated
version of P2 compatible with WordPress 3.0? Who could I contact to get some
help in your opinion?

Thank you!

Jeremy Herve
Budapest, Hungary