[wp-hackers] [GSoC Proposal] ImageMagick Support

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Fri Mar 26 18:47:53 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you please clarify what you mean by "other similar work" ?

I didn't have anything particular in mind, though my sense is you
could tackle a lot of different problems with the GSOC time/money. If
anything I just wanted to speculate that GD might actually be on 99%
of PHP installs or something like that, in which case abstracting a
new API for it might not be worth your valuable time :)

--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design | globalvoicesonline.org