[wp-hackers] do I need to register custom post_status-es?

Tim Moore tim.moore at maine.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:12:31 UTC 2010

Davit:

I think you are using the wrong post_status value. Looking at
http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Status_Transitions, I'm seeing the following
as built-in post_status's:

   - publish
   - draft
   - private
   - future
   - pending
   - new

Perhaps changing post_status=active to post_status=publish or
post_status=inactive to post_status=draft would help.

Tim