[wp-hackers] Can Import break theme? [was: Failure in

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Mar 24 14:57:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Bernard D. Tremblay (ben)
<bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good eye, Otto, it ferr shurr ain't. That 1 is horked, for sure, no doubt
> about it.
>
> But that's 1 of 10 "horked up". So when you write "Your content is all
> horked up" I don't get it. I don't see it.
> Sorry, but I just don't follow you.
>
> But anyhow, you figure 1 mal-formed link would break the theme?
> I must be missing your point here Otto.
> I'm not being intentionally thick here, honest.

Yes, one mal-formed link is messing up that page and any other page
that that link happens to be on.

Bad content can break the display of the entire site. I mean, it's not
like WordPress can magically turn broken HTML into valid HTML. Though
it can try to do so (hint: Settings->Writing: "WordPress should
correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically").

-Otto