[wp-hackers] Child themes, theme revisions, and the theme editor

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Mar 23 00:35:10 UTC 2010

Nice idea.

It will be nice to see themes saves with AJAX so that saving a theme doesn't have to reload everything and reposition the editor.

What's more if till be nice if you can sandbox an entire theme because a broken php tag in almost any page can bring down a although I know this would increase the scope of work.

-Mike