[wp-hackers] GSoC 2010, WordPress.org Profiles

Justin Shreve justin.shreve at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 23:46:50 UTC 2010

Yes I guess grouped is the wrong word. Then it sounds like I'm
an official developer when I'm not. Tagged as "codex writer", whatever makes
more sense.

True - I don't like having to write documentation all that much either but I
just worry about having significantly different rankings for things. That's
a minor detail though. People like karma points so it's a necessary feature!