[wp-hackers] Trying to post bug correctly - but can't get through - re: nav menu admin ui

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Sat Mar 20 02:46:33 UTC 2010

Bugs can be posted to http://core.trac.wordpress.org. You login with your
WordPress.org username.

For discussions about bugs ("Is this a bug?") in a nightly build/trunk/beta,
if desired to be sent over a mailing list versus Trac, wp-testers is
probably a better choice.

In this case, this bug is known (the whole feature is a work in progress),
so no need to report it. It'll probably be fixed in the next few days.