[wp-hackers] [GSOC] Just apply, or talk to developers first?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Mar 17 08:35:23 UTC 2010

Hi Eric,
I'd suggest you post your entire proposal on this mailing list before
applying, That'll allow for you to take on board other peoples suggestions
as well as a learning experience of what else is out there and available
currently.

I know there are a lot of people wanting a improved role system, and i'm
aware of 2 (possibly 3) people who'll write something soon if nothing
comes to fruition..

In the past, i believe posting here was one of the prerequisites, just to
ensure that your final application is as good as it can be.

Cheers
Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact:
  e: contact at dd32.id.au