[wp-hackers] [Gsoc Idea] Tagging/Taking a snapshot of WP installation

Mujtaba Boori mujtaba.boori at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:32:11 UTC 2010

Hey.

I am interested in doing the export/import as listed in idea list.

However, I have many ways of doing not really sure which one is good.

one way of doing it. take the URL of the WP and verify user/pass then
creates xml file remotely and download it in exported WP

other way, it is to transfer all data without the need for xml. if that
possible.

any suggestion ?

Mujtaba Ali Alboori