[wp-hackers] Theme dev "cheat sheet" for 3.0 additions/changes?

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Mon Mar 8 16:42:10 UTC 2010

Good idea. I plan to write up a blog post about a patch I wrote and
add a link to that wiki article, that would probably be a good idea
for a lot of patches people have gotten committed, as the Trac tickets
(at least mine) tend to become pretty incomprehensible by the time the
functionality is actually in core.

That said, it would be good if we also just added whatever
pages/page-sections are needed to explain the new functionality to the
appropriate parts of the Codex, then we can link to those codex pages
from this 3.0 summary page for explanations.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org