[wp-hackers] MogileFS & Wordpress?

Matthew Barr mbarr at interactiveone.com
Fri Mar 5 18:55:00 UTC 2010

We're looking at mogilefs for much of our content for our non-wp sites, and are curious if anyone's tried to integrate it into WP (Mu, especially).

It would seem that it could be integrated into user uploads storage code - as a plugin, i'm sure.

With the Mu merge, this seems even more possible, as Mu restricts direct file path access to uploaded files ( with the blog.php page, to find the right blog id & redirect.)

Thoughts?

Matthew Barr
InteractiveOne  - Senior System Engineer
e:mbarr at interactiveone.com
c:646.727.0535
aim: matthewbarr1