[wp-hackers] Working with date field in comment form

Tareq Hasan tareq1988 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 22:02:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am trying to add date field to my comment form. There will be fields like
*Day*, *Month* and *Year*. I want to validate the dates with checkdate()
function for a valid date. The comment will be posted to db as supplied in
the form. I want to do this with default form post action
site_url/wp-comments-post.php . But i didn't find any way to hooking the *
$commentdata['comment_date']* variable.

How can i do that, please give me suggestions.

Thanks