[wp-hackers] "Masking" a domain name in a wordpress install

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Mar 3 17:23:33 UTC 2010

Like I told you, the links have to actually work before making that
change. If the stylesheet isn't coming up, then clearly the links do
not actually work. You'll have to figure out why before changing it
again.

You can read the instructions here to change it back to the way it was
and get the site working again:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL

-Otto