[wp-hackers] Post Thumbnail & Twenty Ten theme

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Wed Mar 3 13:05:15 UTC 2010

<quote who="elflop at googlemail.com">

> erm what? that's ridiculous! The likely hood of a thumbnail matching the
> header size for one is unlikely. More importantly Why??
>
> Very very strange, and I was beginning to like this theme as well.

In case no one else follows up with praise -- I love it! An inspired use of
the new post thumbnail feature, to great visual effect. It's a fantastic way
to make individual posts and pages unique, particularly when you have great
photographic material to go with them.

So much win!

- Jeff

--
The Great Australian Internet Blackout   http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

            ...                           *bounce*bounce*bounce*