[wp-hackers] Custom URL

Eric Mann eric at eamann.com
Tue Mar 2 05:13:44 UTC 2010

Joseph,

This is exactly what I was looking for!  It's so much easier to use the built in XMLRPC system than it is to re-invent the wheel (given, I was halfway done building my own when I sent the original message).  This will make things run so much more smoothly!

Though one follow-up question.  I already have a system built that will post data via XML-RPC ... but is the internal WordPress engine capable of posting data on its own?  I know it will receive post data, but can I use the class to create a post request as well?