[wp-hackers] the_author hook, the_author_posts_link() : hooks and semantics

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Mar 1 21:49:31 UTC 2010

> [it's my 2nd attempt today as I didn't received any undeliverable notice]

Yes, that's because it got delivered just fine.

Please don't repost things to the email list just because you didn't
get a response. This isn't instant gratification, and it's not
expected to be. Somebody will respond when they have something to say.

This is an email list. When you send email to this list, you're
sending an email to several hundred or thousand people. Bear that in
mind.

If you really need an immediate response, then you should perhaps ask
a pro to solve the problem for you. You can ask around on the wp-pro
mailing list, perhaps get a quicker response: