[wp-hackers] Survey for a Master Thesis about Open Source CMS

Lionel Heinz lionel51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:22:04 UTC 2010

Hello,

As part of my Master Thesis for a degree in Business Engineering, I'm
conducting some research about the patterns of free revealing code within
Open Source CMS. To do so, I need to collect some data to conduct
statistical studies.

If you’re a developer or involved in the development of code related to a
CMS, may I ask you to give up less than 5 minutes of your time to fill in a
survey consisting of 25 multiple choice questions? You can find it on the
following link : http://www.lionelheinz.net/survey-for-master-thesis .
Gathering a significant amount of answers is quite important for the success
of this thesis, so I would be very grateful for your contributions !

This survey is anonymous, data will be aggregated in order to conduct
statistical studies. If you have any question regarding the survey, don’t
hesitate to contact me !

Many Thanks in advance !

Lionel Heinz
Solvay Business School, University of Brussels, Belgium
e-mail : Lionel.Heinz at ulb.ac.be or lionel51 at gmail.com

P.S. Please forgive me if this request does'nt match exactly the goals of
this mailing list, but contacting developers through such lists is the best
way to get data of good quality...