[wp-hackers] Adding class to first menu item of submenu inwp_nav_menu

Jake Goldman wphackers at jakemgold.myfastmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:55:36 UTC 2010

  Also never had an issue with first-child selector in IE7+, or any
version in recent memory of the other browsers. I have seen a lot of
HTML/CSS developers confuse what exactly this selector does, however.

Often times we let IE6 users "live with" losing the first-child selector
styles. If its essential, I recommend using IE6 conditional JavaScript
to apply the style (super easy with jquery if it's loaded anyways).

Jake