[wp-hackers] support for custoim post types + custom feilds

Curtis McHale curtis at curtismchale.ca
Mon Jun 21 17:06:38 UTC 2010

There should also be an easy mechanism of transferring plugin
ownership/responsibility to a new person. I know this has been discussed
in previous threads so...

There should be a way for you to remove a plugin from the repo as well.
As you've stated people bug you about a plugin that you haven't
supported in years. If it's still in the repo I'd ask why? It really
should be removed and it should be easy for a plugin author to remove it.

On top of clean uninstall it should offer to give you a downloadable
.zip of the data before deletion. If you're removing it I'm guessing you
don't need it but having it as a standard option is a good idea IMO.

With version compatibility I think WP should recognize if a plugin is
not listed as 3.0 (or whatever) compatible and warn you of that.