[wp-hackers] current_user_can bug?

Ash Goodman ash at thinkinginvain.com
Mon Jun 21 11:02:06 UTC 2010

Hi Dion, Thanks

I have created a role called 'singleseat' with capability 'canread'

I added the check you told me and it shows the capability being added
( string(7) "canread" ). Also when I check the wp_options table the
role with capability is added.

But when I add a capability check:  current_user_can('canread') in the
loop it does not work. If I add a role check:
current_user_can('singleseat') it does.

I am using the Kubrick default theme on 2.9.2 (client doesn't want to
move to 3.0 yet)

Ash