[wp-hackers] Retreive menu item permalink

Lox lox.dev at knc.nc
Mon Jun 21 00:11:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am working on a plugin that uses custom posts to manage a list a
feature "menu item". For each created item I can set an image, a text
and the menu item that it points to. When saved I record the menu item
ID.

I can display my featured custom post on the home page but I am having
trouble retriving a menu item permlink using its ID (I mean the

- get_permalink($post->ID) fails
- I have tried wp_setup_nav_menu_item( get_post($post->ID)) witch fails too

Any thought?

Regards

--
Lox