[wp-hackers] Plugins and CSS - newbie question

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:21:33 UTC 2010

Hey Jan,

Please use the WordPress support forums at
http://wordpress.org/support/ for support requests in the future, this
mailing list is for advanced development discussion (hacking) and
WordPress core discussion.

That said, the function you actually need is wp_enqueue_style. A quick
Google should bring up many examples for you.

John