[wp-hackers] No filter for KSES allowed tags?

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:54:40 UTC 2010

The $allowedposttags and $allowedtags arrays which hold the allowed
tags for KSES don't have filters on them. In order to override them
you have to define a CUSTOM_TAGS constant. This is a pretty antiquated
way of doing things, and these two arrays would be better off if they
had filters on them. (The CUSTOM_TAGS constant would still be given
priority for back compat.)

Just checking with the list before I open a ticket - I'm not missing a
filter somewhere am I?