[wp-hackers] Pluggable functions

Matt Martz matt at sivel.net
Sun Jun 6 21:45:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Arlen Beiler <arlenbee at gmail.com> wrote:
> *Update* I updated the list <http://codex.wordpress.org/Pluggable_Functions>,
> and figured most of it out, but am still wondering about
> wp-includes\compat.php and wp-includes\rss.php
>
> On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Arlen Beiler <arlenbee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can someone look at the list of pluggable functions<http://codex.wordpress.org/Pluggable_Functions>,
>> and tell me whether all of them can be plugged by plugins? At the top of the
>> page it says "The most up-to-date list of core functions that WordPress
>> allows plugins to override is available at wp-includes/pluggable.php<http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-includes/pluggable.php>".
>> Are these the only ones that are plugin plugable, or what does it mean?

*Update* As previously stated this is not the appropriate venue for
such discussions.  Please use the WordPress.org support forums, the
WordPress IRC channel or if your questions are related to
documentation feel free to use the WP-Docs mailing list at
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-docs

Have a fantastic day.

--
Matt Martz