[wp-hackers] plugin hook action

Oliver Schlöbe office at wpseek.com
Fri Jun 4 17:13:04 UTC 2010

I just used a simple workaround for this in my Changelogger plugin where
I needed the exact same thing.

add_filter('pre_update_option_active_plugins', array(&$this,
'your_method'));

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/changelogger/trunk/changelogger.php#L272

Basically just compare the active_plugins option before and after an
update. If values are different, a plugin has been deactivated or activated.

--
Regards,
Oliver Schlöbe

http://wpseek.com/