[wp-hackers] Partial admin capabilities
piemanek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:56:15 UTC 2010
> I have other "administrators" on the blog, I want them to have some of the
> admin capabilities but not all
Nice plugins but they just don't seem to work for my situation.
I use the Members plugin for exactly what you say you need on several sites:
- install it,
- go into the options to activate the "Edit Roles" and "New Roles"
- under the Users menu click "New Role",
- create a new role called "Nearlyadmin" (or whatever),
- give this new role all the capabilities the admin has except the ones you
don't want them to have,
- assign the other users to this new role.
More information about the wp-hackers