[wp-hackers] AJAX from wp-admin/edit.php

John Gadbois jgadbois at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:24:12 UTC 2010

I'm attempting to do an AJAX call from wp-admin/edit.php (I added a link
after Quick Edit, through the post_row_actions filter for a plugin).  For
some reason it's not working.  I've verified in Chrome developer tools that
the request is getting sent to the correct URL, but I'm not getting any
response at all from the server.  I even put a debug line and die() at the
top of admin-ajax.php and it didn't return a response.  I've set up AJAX
successfully on other pages specific to my plugin in the admin section.

I'm posting using ajaxurl, so it isn't a typo or anything like that.

Any ideas?