[wp-hackers] Clearing Feed Cache?

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Thu Jul 15 15:26:48 UTC 2010

You can use the plugin Crontrol to see and edit your crons. Maybe is
this an easier solution.
The hook wp_feed_cache_transient_life works on functino fetch_feed,
use the library simplepie. I cant a different to read rss2 or atom to
change the cache. I think, when you like this, you must add own crons
for the cache control.