No subject

Fri Jan 29 04:20:33 UTC 2010

a pagination scheme other than "/page/N".  In terms of implementation, it
seems to only really require 2 components:
1. a mechanism for generating the pagination component given the page
number.
2. a mechanism for generating the page number given a pagination component.

These seem completely managable since the pagination logic is (or should be)
confined to these 2 logic components.

Dave Viner